And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

The Manager

4 minutes ago, m williamson said:

We all understand why it is so difficult 2-4 get him in your case. 🤣

I remember him for the worst first half of a season in 132 years of English football much more than that, a far bigger achievement 🤣

Edited by top4718

3 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I remember him more for the worst first half of a season in 132 years of English football much more than that, a far bigger achievement 🤣

Yes, it was pretty bad, but seasons don't end halfway through do they? As bad as it was it didn't end up being the worst season of any English football club did it? Derby County hold that record, and who, other than possibly Nottingham Forest fans care?

As someone who supports a club that hasn't even managed to play in the Premier League this century it might have been wiser for you to refrain from having a dig might it not?

Apparently not all owls are particularly wise.  😉

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, m williamson said:

Yes, it was pretty bad, but seasons don't end halfway through do they? As bad as it was it didn't end up being the worst season of any English football club did it? Derby County hold that record, and who, other than possibly Nottingham Forest fans care?

As someone who supports a club that hasn't even managed to play in the Premier League this century it might have been wiser for you to refrain from having a dig might it not?

Apparently not all owls are particularly wise.  😉

"Pretty bad" is some understatement 🤣 lowest ever points total in 132 years on Boxing Day, wow.

Your second point is true and yet I've still seen SWFC play in more Premier League games than you have SUFC, how very strange. 🤣

Edited by top4718

Well l guess that was coming had a text off my m8 in the Boro this morning. 

Who would take up a sinking ship ..

Gibbo wields the axe once again...

Players are the ones who do the biz be a miracle if we get in top ten .

Sad state the club's in hohum on to Brum Wednesday.

Leo Percovitch intrem manager a goalkeeping coach.  Wow defo no manager beat yet again..

Disapointed smoggie...