And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

The Manager

4 hours ago, St Petre said:

Don't think Frank will be too upset (perhaps pride). he's been a millionaire for a while, having homes In Surrey, London's Belgravia and own a pub in Chelsea.

Not much to do with Lampard getting fired but reminded me of a story from a few years ago: Former Italy international and A.C Milan player Gianni Rivera was fed up with   being left out of team by new owners of A.C Milan who deemed he was no longer good enough.  Having amassed some wealth during his football career, he proceeded to buy the majority of shares in the club-making him the new owner- then firing the old owners, and re-installing himself back in the first team as player/coach. Wonder if that could happen in U.K ?

Edited by St Petre

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ThaBoom
1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

I'll go For dirty L***s manager, Jesse Marsch after today's result.   Originally posted 23 Oct 2022.

If only they'd seen SF.  They could have got someone in earlier. 

Also, Nathan Jones @ Southampton got a stay of execution- he looks doomed.

If I was Saints owner, I'd do anything to bring Poch in to end of the season- he has more chance in saving them than this guy.