And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

The Manager

On 02/01/2024 at 14:30, Baron99 said:

Sky Sports have put a graphic up of the Championship table & the points scored by each side since Rooney took over at Birmingham. 

Birmingham were at the very bottom. 

Plymouth next stop on Wayne’s journey as a manager.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/article/2024/may/25/wayne-rooney-confirmed-as-plymouth-argyle-manager

On 25/05/2024 at 14:42, Jim Hardie said:

What have the poor Plymouth fans done to upset their Board that they've gone & appointed Rooney? 

Saw Rooney on the tv yesterday's Cup Final being a pundit.  If anyone is going to make a film about Henry VIII, they should call Rooney.  He's a dead ringer. 

21 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

What have the poor Plymouth fans done to upset their Board that they've gone & appointed Rooney? 

Saw Rooney on the tv yesterday's Cup Final being a pundit.  If anyone is going to make a film about Henry VIII, they should call Rooney.  He's a dead ringer. 

image.png.e9843d777d93a7a0e955cf7ef2d2e27a.png

• Like 1

On 25/05/2024 at 12:40, Baron99 said:

I wonder what odds I'd get that Erik ten Hag will be out of a job by 6pm tonight.  7:30pm I'd the Cup Final goes into extra time & penalties?

They most likely have changed their mind.

2 hours ago, Derby said:

They most likely have changed their mind.

I doubt it.  I think that Jim Radcliffe isn't happy & from the comments by ten Hag that if they, (Man U), aren't happy "I'll just go elsewhere & win trophies", clearly, he's expecting the sack. 

On 26/05/2024 at 15:26, Baron99 said:

Its the "a great player so will will be a great manager" syndrome.

It baffles me that football owners can't see that Rooney isn't cut out to manage. He did nothing at Derby (most of good wrk was down to Rosenior), America job was a holiday,  took 6th placed Birmingham to 16th- who then got relegated. 

Now going right down to Plymouth- there's a clear pattern emerging here, he is getting away from Coleen whenever possible!

Posted (edited)

The press bow down to him,see how many Plymouth games are on Sky.

He's proved what a poor manager he is and any club what sets him on deserve all they get.

Edited by ukdobby
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 29/05/2024 at 06:51, ukdobby said:

The press bow down to him,see how many Plymouth games are on Sky.

He's proved what a poor manager he is and any club what sets him on deserve all they get.

Bump