And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

The Manager

I reckon Preston manager, Ryan Lowe.  

They lost 6 on the bounce towards the end of last season & again last night to the Blades.   Apparently the fans are already calling for his head. 

8 hours ago, iansheff said:

Ryan Lowe has quit Preston after the first match of the season.

Championship manager leaves club by mutual consent after just ONE game of new season (msn.com)

But as I posted last Saturday, all in all that was the 7th game in a roll that PNE lost & the fans wanted him out. 

One bonus for Lowe if you think about it, he's the first to go but when the others start to tumble, he'll be at the front of the queue to for another job. 

He'll probably be back managing somewhere by the end of Sept? 

• Like 1

On 11/08/2024 at 19:31, Baz1 said:

Wayne Rooney in the not too distant future.  

IMG-20240811-WA0010.jpg

I remember during the recent Euros, at half-time during one of the England games & they were awful.  Rooney was a pundit for the BBC. 

Micha Richards ask Rooney what would he do to change things & who would he bring on / take off?   Talk about stumbling through a response.  He might as well have asked Rooney to explain Avogadro's constant. 

• Like 1

Preston North End have announced that interim boss Mike Marsh has stepped down from his role following Saturday's defeat at the hands of Swansea City. It comes after former manager Ryan Lowe confirmed that he was leaving the club after the opening game of the Championship season.

On 12/08/2024 at 21:27, Baron99 said:

I remember during the recent Euros, at half-time during one of the England games & they were awful.  Rooney was a pundit for the BBC. 

Micha Richards ask Rooney what would he do to change things & who would he bring on / take off?   Talk about stumbling through a response.  He might as well have asked Rooney to explain Avogadro's constant. 

Roon Wayney would be hard pushed to order a Big Mac meal at a drive through,