And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

The Manager

Apart from being underpaid, he had to work with a low transfer budget, resulting in a poor relationship with the fans. He always had Mike Ashley's support, but I think he realised the club were not prepared to invest in achieving better things. Apparently he made a profit on his transfer dealings too.

---------- Post added 11-01-2015 at 14:57 ----------

Following another defeat on saturday, the pressure must be getting greater. Pearce is a legend at Forest, but with foreign owners I am not sure this will help him!

Pardew underpaid? a few of us on S.F.should be so impoverished! Didn't he get 3 million quid from what was left of an eight -yes eight- year contract and still won nowt! As for the Eagles connection, he was a former Wimbledon and Palace player and is from south London so the geography as well as a few more big pay days seemed right. London which has produced many fine players, and Pearce was one, don't seem to have had too much success as 'Gaffers' once they leave there, from the top of my head I can't recall one that had a great deal of fortune with clubs in the sticks, and then head off back to the 'smoke', Old Kent Road, Eel Pie and mam's cooking. To diversify a little, two of the Capital's major clubs, Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal had to be woken up in the twentieth century by outsiders, Bill Nicholson and Herbert Chapman, both by the way Yorkshiremen.

Nottingham Forest now looking for a new manager.

No they aren't.

That was quick work.

Just as the transfer window is closing.

Good timing.

Forest have a transfer embargo anyway.