And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

The Manager

I suspect he'll be paying for his own ticket home after barca wipe the floor with them. He won't see out the post match interview! How much have City spent this season?

With City being sanctioned for breaking FFP rules last year, there was surprise that they continued to spend heavily, even in the last transfer window. So there was rumours that they'd brought their summer spending plans forward with their signing of Wilfried Bony.

If this is the case, it will be interesting to see where City go with this squad in the summer.

Guest sibon

If this is the case, it will be interesting to see where City go with this squad in the summer.

They might start playing not to lose, rather than playing to win.

They could also work on their ref harassment technique.

Any idea where they could get some inspiration?

They might start playing not to lose, rather than playing to win.

They could also work on their ref harassment technique.

Any idea where they could get some inspiration?

I don't think that they need any help with their referee harassment, in spite of what their manager thinks today their players seem quite apt at surrounding the referee when they didn't get a penalty.

Guest sibon
I don't think that they need any help with their referee harassment, in spite of what their manager thinks today their players seem quite apt at surrounding the referee when they didn't get a penalty.

I agree.

They still have work to do in the midfield though.:)

Gus Poyet sacked by Sunderland. Did a great job saving them last year but it earned him no browny points.

Failure is not an option in football despite the fact that someone has to, it's the nature of the game.

Dick Advocaat names been mentioned as the next manager,I hope not,the last thing we need is another foreign mercenary ruining our club.

Dick Advocaat names been mentioned as the next manager,I hope not,the last thing we need is another foreign mercenary ruining our club.

It's fashionable to have a foreign manager based on the fact that no English manager has ever won the Premier Title.

Of course that might have something to do with the fact that clubs prefer to have foreign managers. :)

Who would you prefer?

Is Steve Bruce out of the frame because of his Geordie roots?

It's fashionable to have a foreign manager based on the fact that no English manager has ever won the Premier Title.

Of course that might have something to do with the fact that clubs prefer to have foreign managers. :)

Who would you prefer?

Is Steve Bruce out of the frame because of his Geordie roots?

That was the most pathetic excuse ever used by someone being sacked.The F.G.B.

---------- Post added 16-03-2015 at 15:41 ----------

That was the most pathetic excuse ever used by someone being sacked.The F.G.B.
The chant was shouted well into the second half at Hull the week before last when he squared up with Poyet

Dick Advocaat would not be a good fit for Sunderland, he is the sort of trainer that needs money to transform a squad. and he is indeed rather 'mercenary' in the sense that he doesn't hold down jobs very well, usually just staying for the contract. He will keep you up though if he is brought in as a caretaker.

Biggest problem at Sunderland of course is the lack of investment, especially in defense, I can't remember which bright spark thought investing in two central defenders that weren't good enough for Man U AND were over 30 was a good idea, but that is at the heart of the problem.