And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

The Manager

In one of the predictable outcomes - John Carver and his assistant Steve Stone have been fired by Newcastle.

They were only a stop gap measure to keep them in midtable until a new man could come in.....it was nearly a monumental disaster.

They were only a stop gap measure to keep them in midtable until a new man could come in.....it was nearly a monumental disaster.

Newcastle also said that Carver would be involved at some level when his stint as interim manager was over, whether he got the job or not. They've obviously changed their minds!

Didn't Carver used to be caretaker manager down at the Lane?

I think Brendan Rodgers will be sacked by October. I can see what he's trying to do at Liverpool but he's spent millions on very average players and Liverpool have now been found out for the average team they are without Suarez propping them up.

Didn't Carver used to be caretaker manager down at the Lane?

For 3 games, won 1 too.

One of the better win ratios for us that season :hihi:

I think Brendan Rodgers will be sacked by October. I can see what he's trying to do at Liverpool but he's spent millions on very average players and Liverpool have now been found out for the average team they are without Suarez propping them up.

Rodgers has the final say on who is signed, but he's apparnetly not the one choosing players.

He's the one who got so much for Suarez.

He's the one who has clubs queuing up for Sterling even after a poor season.

You lose Suarez and Sturridge, fail to get a replacement, you're going to struggle.

Also, If Ings is the answer to Liverpool, I don't know what the question is.

I am sure the ever suffering Newcastle fans will see McClaren as a step up from having Carver & Co.

Cant see McClaren doing much at Newcastle . Also think Rodgers at Liverpool will only have at least 10 games . IF a bad start he will get the boot

• 3 weeks later...
Next of the rank - Nigel Pearson. Fallout from his sons antics maybe? Otherwise it's a bit bizarre.

Must be connected - Imagine if your kids do something REALLY stupid at an event paid for by your boss. Must have been embarrassing to say the least....

Lord Gary disagrees with it to say the least