And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

The Manager

• 2 months later...

Surely Rogers and McClaren will be weary of their positions- bad starts for both.

There are few people (including ex Liverpool players like Souness & Carragher) critical of Liverpool's formation 4-3-3 which doesn't seem to work with current players.

I had my money on Rogers going before Christmas and think the owners will be watching closely- Ancellotti is available...

I wonder who will go first, Rogers or McClaren? Probably Rogers; McClaren has only just got the job; surely even Newcastle wouldn't fire him inside say ten games?

Liverpool have got better players but atm they're very hit and miss, plus Benteke has just done a hamstring which won't help.

Outsider for the boot is Dick Advocaat though this would be unfair. Sunderland have such a massively crap squad, and have had for ages, that Alex Ferguson would struggle to keep them up.

I think that possibly makes it the first time two Dutch managers in a row lost their job/resigned in England. Not wholly unexpected about Advocaat, his wife was already annoyed that he was extending and there are rumours about bad health as well. Still, Sunderland are in a massive hole that just got bigger.