And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

The Manager

So close to guiding the scouse to their first title win since 1990.

Shame.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

I have a bit of sympathy - some signings have proved God awful when all the signs pointed to how good they'd be. That said, I'm sure Southampton supporters will be glad to see the back of him.

When Suarez and Sturridge were on top form a couple of seasons ago he came within a Gerrard slip of winning the title. To be robbed of Suarez and to replace him with Baloteli was never going to work.

If Suarez hadn't bitten people in the world cup he could have stayed another season at Liverpool and they could have won.

Can't help wondering whether Suarez engineered the whole biting thing to grease the wheels of his transfer to Barca. Or have I been on to many conspiracy websites?

I don't think Klopp is man for Liverpool personally.

Also don't think Chelsea will panic just yet- Mourhino is a proven winner...something Brendan wasn't.

I don't think Klopp is man for Liverpool personally.

Also don't think Chelsea will panic just yet- Mourhino is a proven winner...something Brendan wasn't.

Chelsea's performance last night was by far the worst Chelsea performance of the Premiership era. Apart from the lack of organisation and confidence, the team didn't look fit. They looked off the pace.

I really hope that Mourinho stays for the next 10 years, and I hope that Abramovich cuts him some slack, but questions need to be asked about why the team is performing as it is.