And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

The Manager

We'll have to agree to disagree, I think that the close season is the best time to strengthen the team, it's when most teams do it. If you do your due diligence you can mitigate the risks of the signing.

Chelsea buy too many players and loan them out, they're up to 30 odd out on loan now aren't they?

I suspect though that won't be Jose's problem by Monday after today's result.

Chelsea buy too many players and loan them out, they're up to 30 odd out on loan now aren't they?

I suspect though that won't be Jose's problem by Monday after today's result.

Why is that an issue, they're not breaking any rules? The players would rather be playing first team football, it's better for their development not to be sat in the reserves or youth team playing un-competative football.

Chelsea would be mad to get rid of Mourinho, when quite clearly the squad isn't strong enough.

Why is that an issue, they're not breaking any rules? The players would rather be playing first team football, it's better for their development not to be sat in the reserves or youth team playing un-competative football.

Chelsea would be mad to get rid of Mourinho, when quite clearly the squad isn't strong enough.

It's their money they can do what they like but it seems a bit daft to buy players they aren't going to use then not being able to afford to buy players they really want. They've been a tad unlucky with the form of some of their players though. You can't plan for most of your back 4 going awol.

It's their money they can do what they like but it seems a bit daft to buy players they aren't going to use then not being able to afford to buy players they really want. They've been a tad unlucky with the form of some of their players though. You can't plan for most of your back 4 going awol.

I don't think that Chelsea have purchased players that they didn't want to. To use the Dragons Den lingo, I think that they've taken a punt on a fair few players as a way around FFP. If the player makes the grade - fantastic. If they don't then put them in the shop and sell them for a profit.

I also don't think that it's a case of Chelsea not being able to afford players, just that the hierarchy got complacent during the summer, and then wasn't able to sign the plays of the quality that they wanted to, and thought to wait until they could.

Remember Chelsea did this for a year or so with their strikers after it was painfully obvious that Torres wasn't up to leading a title challenge. They targeted Costa and waited until they could sign him rather then settling for what they judged to be second best.

We'll have to agree to disagree, I think that the close season is the best time to strengthen the team, it's when most teams do it. If you do your due diligence you can mitigate the risks of the signing.

Is it just a coincidence that the player who has really 'lost' his form was the same player that Eva Carneiro was treating...one such Eden Hazard.

Food for thought.

Is it just a coincidence that the player who has really 'lost' his form was the same player that Eva Carneiro was treating...one such Eden Hazard.

Food for thought.

Hazard's loss of form, although great pales into insignificance when compared to Terry's, Ivanovich's, Fabregas's, Matic's and Costa's loss of form.

Even now the Chelsea players don't fit and seem to be a yard of the pace, to think of it their fitness has suffering since January last year. Maybe there was tension behind the scenes with the sports scientists, and the incident was the straw that broke the camel's back?

Hazard's loss of form, although great pales into insignificance when compared to Terry's, Ivanovich's, Fabregas's, Matic's and Costa's loss of form.

Even now the Chelsea players don't fit and seem to be a yard of the pace, to think of it their fitness has suffering since January last year. Maybe there was tension behind the scenes with the sports scientists, and the incident was the straw that broke the camel's back?

Well Hazard has surely stood out as he is usually a handful- this morning talksport were discussing the samething.

The presenter went as far as to say Hazard was a disgrace to the club.

Even Chelsea fans seem to think he no longer wants to play for them.

http://talksport.com/football/chelsea-fc-overweight-and-useless-blues-fans-slam-eden-hazards-dire-performance-against

I am not a Chelsea fan but I am an admirer of and like Jose.

Edited by Guest

Well Hazard has surely stood out as he is usually a handful- this morning talksport were discussing the samething.

The presenter went as far as to say Hazard was a disgrace to the club.

Even Chelsea fans seem to think he no longer wants to play for them.

http://talksport.com/football/chelsea-fc-overweight-and-useless-blues-fans-slam-eden-hazards-dire-performance-against

I am not a Chelsea fan but I am an admirer of and like Jose.

My suspicion is that Fabrigas is the bad egg within Chelsea.