And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

The Manager

It highlights the difficulty of managing multi millionaire young players with huge ego's who know that its the manager who usually takes the bulk of the blame if they don't perform.

Personally I think its a big loss to this countrys football he was a great personality in a year when the quality of the premiership has suffered and we have been shown up badly in Europe,

I wonder if the football merry go round could end up seeing Mourinho back to Real Madrid.

Guardiola to Man City.

Benitez to Chelsea.

LVG's prospects at Man Utd look bleak- so there could be an opening there very soon...may be by Monday.

According to the Guardian, Fabregas and Costa were booed by Chelsea fans during the warm up and when they were subbed. There has also been a banner held up describing them and Hazard as "the three rats".

---------- Post added 19-12-2015 at 17:13 ----------

I wonder if the football merry go round could end up seeing Mourinho back to Real Madrid.

Or Man U? You can't spend the money that LVG has spent and then produce boring football as well, especially when it's boring losing football.

Norwich's whole team probably cost as much as Memphis's left leg.

Guardiola to Man City.

Benitez to Chelsea.

LVG's prospects at Man Utd look bleak- so there could be an opening there very soon...may be by Monday.

There is no way in the world that Benitez would go back to Chelsea.

There is no way in the world that Benitez would go back to Chelsea.

I know there was resistance earlier (when he became interim manager) but I've also heard some supporters (phone in to radio this week) say Chelsea played some of the best football under him.

According to the Guardian, Fabregas and Costa were booed by Chelsea fans during the warm up and when they were subbed. There has also been a banner held up describing them and Hazard as "the three rats".

---------- Post added 19-12-2015 at 17:13 ----------

Or Man U? You can't spend the money that LVG has spent and then produce boring football as well, especially when it's boring losing football.

Norwich's whole team probably cost as much as Memphis's left leg.

Who ever the new boss is at Chelsea he should watch his back.He should have a word with the former boss and find out who he should get rid of before they do the same to him.Why are the players allowed to get away with dictating who should run the club.If they just put half the effort in during matches the club should pay them just half their wages.The fans still have to pay the usual gate money to see only half the effort so I hope the fans at Stamford Bridge give them a hard time.No player or players should have the power to bring down the boss or the club.I know in any other industry the workers would be sacked for deliberately bringing their place of work down.Chelsea fans I wish you well in getting rid of the scum who think they are some sort of God.

Who ever the new boss is at Chelsea he should watch his back.He should have a word with the former boss and find out who he should get rid of before they do the same to him.Why are the players allowed to get away with dictating who should run the club.If they just put half the effort in during matches the club should pay them just half their wages.The fans still have to pay the usual gate money to see only half the effort so I hope the fans at Stamford Bridge give them a hard time.No player or players should have the power to bring down the boss or the club.I know in any other industry the workers would be sacked for deliberately bringing their place of work down.Chelsea fans I wish you well in getting rid of the scum who think they are some sort of God.

Alex Ferguson was always quick to get shot of players who he felt were undermining him. Beckham, Stam, Van Nistlerooy, Ince, Keane...all shown the door after crossing him.

Alex Ferguson was always quick to get shot of players who he felt were undermining him. Beckham, Stam, Van Nistlerooy, Ince, Keane...all shown the door after crossing him.

And when Cantona threw a strop he chased him to Paris to beg him to come back.

I'm not saying Fergusson wasn't a fine manager; quite the opposite in fact, but he was prepared to let certain players away with crossing him.