And the Next Football boss to be sacked/resign is ..

The Manager

I like Martinez as a person, but the Everton defence has been such a liability for so long, I don't think he can last much longer, esp. now that there is a new major shareholder.

I liken Martinez to Warnock: good all round skills, but much better suited to the Championship than to the Premiership !

It is easy to forget what Martinez managed at both Swansea and Wigan. And in both cases with limited means, the man can manage for sure and I don't quite understand where it went wrong at Everton, other than that there has been a significant underestimation of the speed with which some of the leading players would fall of the cliff. Baines has been pretty poor, Jagielka is past his peak, Osman, Hibbert, Lennon, Barry, Pienaar... none have performed as well as they did previously and the new signings have not exactly been inspired apart from Funes Mori and Lukaku of course.

If there is one thing you can say though, some of the youngsters that seemed to develop really well in the previous season hit a bit of a wall this season and I never quite understood why that was. Almost like Martinez failed to improve their game further. For an academy club like Everton that is pretty lethal.

Quique Sanchez Flores sacked from Watford.

Not sure whether he was sacked, more like 'not extended'. I think that will haunt Watford next season, a new manager will have to do a lot better with that squad than QQ Flores did over the length of a year, but when people like Deeney start to lose form (as was the case latter part of the season) than it is a pretty mediocre team in my opinion.

QUESTION - Are you obsessed with either Sheffield United or increasing the number of posts you have made to 100,000 ??

its called humour, i know under current circumstances the blades dont have any, its ok

I would like to know why he has left? Have any reasons been given ?

Is he planning to go back to SUFC ?

he said he was only there to keep them up originally, the press had asked at the end of the season if he would stay and he wouldnt say

I don't think Jose will succeed at Man U.

---------- Post added 23-05-2016 at 15:56 ----------

Not a lover of LVG but he was treated awfull but suppose the payoff will soften the blow,he can go to his 2.7 million pound villa and relax.