Men dyeing their hair black?

How have you noticed that they are doing this?

That's what I was thinking.

As a dark haired bloke approaching 50, with no grey hairs, I am often accused of colouring my hair but it's simply genetics.

Is it just an assumption that all middle-aged blokes must be balding and/or grey?

:huh:

There should be a thread on hair its a strange thing how it come through family's my Dad was the same as me he had dark full hair into his seventy's, my Mother was a ginger and my wife is black haired yet my Sons hair is like a dark ginger and my Daughters hair is very dark black,I think I was lucky and missed out on the ginger jean

I used to work with a guy who had black hair and started going grey in his thirties - he dyed it regularly to hide the grey - you could always tell when he'd done it as it had a blueish tinge to it in a certain light - he openly admitted he did it and his reason was that he believed it made him look younger - why he wanted to look younger, I don't know

My beef with hair, is that I do wonder why, as you get older, the hair on your head starts to 'migrate' and winds up, up your nose, in your ears, and worse still ends up as eyebrow hair!!!

I'm definitely not bald, but it's going slightly thin on top. But now I'm getting 'bushy' eyebrows. How does that work?

My beef with hair, is that I do wonder why, as you get older, the hair on your head starts to 'migrate' and winds up, up your nose, in your ears, and worse still ends up as eyebrow hair!!!

I'm definitely not bald, but it's going slightly thin on top. But now I'm getting 'bushy' eyebrows. How does that work?

:hihi: cut you eyebrows and stick it on you chest.

Archived