Men dyeing their hair black?

I've got no hairs on my chest at all I can go a week with out a shave and you still cant tell yet it grows like a bush on my head I need a hair cut at least every 4 or 5 weeks or it starts to curl up and grow strait up I have to wet it and flatten it down or it looks daft.

I've got no hairs on my chest at all I can go a week with out a shave and you still cant tell yet it grows like a bush on my head I need a hair cut at least every 4 or 5 weeks or it starts to curl up and grow strait up I have to wet it and flatten it down or it looks daft.

I know exactly what you mean! :(

Yes they can, and women have been colouring their hair for donkeys, for one reason or another and nowt said. Us poor men do it & its national news, no, I don't dye I'm just an oldie with white/grey hair.

A dye job can look really false or pretty natural on a man or woman, depends on the hairdresser IMO. My hair is almost white, if I coloured it now it would look unnatural. However, my s-i-l's hair looks dark grey (no such thing as an actual grey hair though) but she has it dyed brown with lighter streaks in it, and it looks great. She used to have naturally very dark hair, but if she dyed it back to that colour it wouldn't look good.

That is because as we age our skins fade, so its best to use a lighter, rather than a darker colour on our hair. I agree with the comments about Paul McCartney, his hair looks completely wrong for his face. I much prefer the George Clooney grey, or even the Tom Jones white. :o

My beef with hair, is that I do wonder why, as you get older, the hair on your head starts to 'migrate' and winds up, up your nose, in your ears, and worse still ends up as eyebrow hair!!!

I'm definitely not bald, but it's going slightly thin on top. But now I'm getting 'bushy' eyebrows. How does that work?

:hihi::hihi:

I've gone grey, but would never contemplate dying my hair to hide this.

I cannot think of any other reason other than vanity for someone wanting to do this.

Please correct me if I'm wrong :huh:

Oh I don't criticise anyone dying their hair..do it meself actually..:(

Just wondered why it seemed to be happening recently and why bluey black..

Archived