Men dyeing their hair black?

I don't dye mine to cover the grey- I dye it because I like the colour. It's completely obvious to others that it's not a natural colour because it's bright auburn red and it didn't used to be.

Anybody who mentions matching collar and cuffs is onto a loser with this argument BTW. My hair is naturally brown with a reddish tinge but my eyebrows and body hair have always been naturally blonde, so dyeing my head hair makes no difference at all to that.

I don't dye mine to cover the grey- I dye it because I like the colour. It's completely obvious to others that it's not a natural colour because it's bright auburn red and it didn't used to be.

Anybody who mentions matching collar and cuffs is onto a loser with this argument BTW. My hair is naturally brown with a reddish tinge but my eyebrows and body hair have always been naturally blonde, so dyeing my head hair makes no difference at all to that.

I thought the reference to collars and cuffs was a veiled reference to more private areas in need of fa freshen up.Whatever people go for there has to be a comprehensive approach,so that all is a similar hugh.

I thought the reference to collars and cuffs was a veiled reference to more private areas in need of fa freshen up.Whatever people go for there has to be a comprehensive approach,so that all is a similar hugh.

I am aware of that, I was just saying that some of us don't come with matching collar and cuffs naturally ;)

Only half, that means you're still mega rich :hihi:

Seems the woman's style now if they have the very very blonde dyed hair is to touch up the roots with a much darker colour, look at Joan rivers, she darkens her roots intentionally because its the fashion, even the young ones do darker roots on blonde hair, looks nice

Seems the woman's style now if they have the very very blonde dyed hair is to touch up the roots with a much darker colour, look at Joan rivers, she darkens her roots intentionally because its the fashion, even the young ones do darker roots on blonde hair, looks nice

In a white trash kind of way.

Love that woman!

Joan Rivers makes Joan Collins look like a teenager.

I dye my hair and have done since 1985 when I started to go grey. I use Just for men and the first time I used black. That was embarrassing! Jet black with a black tide mark around my scalp! I stayed in for a week lol.

Now I still dye my hair (dark brown/black) because it simply makes me look younger and I prefer it to grey. I use to keep it a secret until a neighbour questioned me about it so now I openly tell people and I am not ashamed either.

Just for men spend thousands on tv advertising so there must be buyers apart from me.

For anyone contemplating dying their hair (men) then if you have an amateur do it put plenty of vaseline around the scalp to avoid staining your skin and do it for the shortest time first. Check also to see if you have a skin allergy to it.

Grecian 2000 and Murphy's makes your hair smell awful.

Archived