Men dyeing their hair black?

Grecian 2000 and Murphy's makes your hair smell awful.

Got to agree with that.

I started using it in my thirties to cover the grey.

I was so pleased when the "skin head" look became popular.

I just shaved the whole head every few weeks.

It also had that "tough" look about it...needed in S5. (sorry)

I still shave my head every 3 weeks.

Much easier than colouring and all that messing around with hair dryers and styling I did in my younger days.

I don't mind looking my age,what I do mind is appearing about 20 years older than I actually am,which is the way a lot of people look at it when they see a head of grey hair.

Phillip Schofield must be an exeption, his hairs lovely, and he doesn't look old really...but he seems a happy person maybe that's it...::)

As Poppins said, it's a woman thing. I'm oblivious to it. However there was someone on TV in an interview recently, who even I noticed looked decidedly 'odd'..can't remember who it was....damn...AH...that's it...it was John Travolta...He looked really peculiar in the interview...Almost like his hair was 'drawn' on his head. I couldn't work out why he looked so flippin odd, but he did!

EDIT: Like this pic! http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/52569-john-travoltas-second-accuser-drops-sexual-battery-lawsuit/1337272152_john-travolta-lg.jpg

Yes, I saw John Travolta on something recently, he looked a fright - like a Lego man.

Archived