British Gas price rise on the 16th Nov

Parvo

I'll be logging in my reading on the 15th because they've already sent me a grossly underestimated bill for the past month and whenever there's a price hike they always seem to assume I use proportionatly more of the more expensive gas thasn the previous cheaper fuel. (I've done the maths in the past). I don't intend to let them pull that one again. (and the nice Indian gent from B gas agreed with me)

just thought I'd make sure anyone else with them knew the date of the hike up :)

I'll be logging in my reading on the 15th because they've already sent me a grossly underestimated bill for the past month and whenever there's a price hike they always seem to assume I use proportionatly more of the more expensive gas thasn the previous cheaper fuel. (I've done the maths in the past). I don't intend to let them pull that one again. (and the nice Indian gent from B gas agreed with me)

just thought I'd make sure anyone else with them knew the date of the hike up

So, I'm not the only one who has experienced that.

just thought I'd make sure anyone else with them knew the date of the hike up :)

No, no, no, ... You're doing it all wrong! You take the reading on the 15th and ADD a large number of units to the reading so the gas you use in the near future is billed at the old rate! :hihi:

Good advice.

My supplier increased the price on the 15th of last month.

I've done exactly the same...taken a reading at midnight on the 14th.

It's the Yorkshire streak in me. :hihi:

Archived