Yvonne Ridley is Respect Party Rotherham candidate.

Marx

I'm fairly sure he said vile snake.

I could add unprincipled shameless unfaithful opportunist.

You will in time learn that the fact that other people have views that do not coincide with your slavish love of anyone with the letters MP after their name do not make them automatically wrong or you automatically right.

Heh heh, I've wound you up. I suggest you find an MP's shoes to polish little man.

and in which flyover did he possibly end up?

If I knew that I'd be assisting the FBI.

Galloway is a wild card who says a lot of stuff I dislike but he's also a non machine 'superstar' politician who keeps getting elected regardless. He also put the Bush administration straight in his senate appearance, even The Sun praised him on that occasion.

Heh heh, I've wound you up. I suggest you find an MP's shoes to polish little man.

It's this type of post, along with many of your posts that screams troll. But, 3000 odd posts as a troll without a ban or getting bored and moving onto the next forum doesn't make sense.

I honestly don't know, but if it's a cry for help it's a seriously protracted one.

Archived