Yvonne Ridley is Respect Party Rotherham candidate.

Marx

He is a troublsome rabble rouser......I dont like the Left but he even shames them

Oddly I used to love the left but am now alienated by their irritating muesli or shouty worthiness. He seems to be the most rough and ready brawler of them which is why I've retained some affection for him. I was amazed he came back in Bradford.

If you were in front of me I'd grab your throat and tell you to shut your stupid mouth.

I highly doubt it, as I'm probably twice your size and have been bodybuilding for 8 years.

If he's been filmed why hasn't he been charged? Are the security services too busy? Think about that o' wise one.

Hence my original post about not being able to believe how he was never charged for it.

I also notice your thread you started over a day ago didn't get a single reply, you should think about that too.

Something to do with Palestinian terrorist apologists like you not being interested in conflicts that don't involve Jews.

Hope that clears things up, titch.

I highly doubt it, as I'm probably twice your size and have been bodybuilding for 8 years.

Hence my original post about not being able to believe how he was never charged for it.

Something to do with Palestinian terrorist apologists like you not being interested in conflicts that don't involve Jews.

Hope that clears things up, titch.

Ah, the mask is off. For the first time since I joined in 2004 I've got some moron telling me he's a bodybuilder and I'm a titch! Unbelievable. Considering you've already made a fool of yourself by starting a thread that didn't get a single reply I'd quit while your 'ahead'.

He wasn't charged because they couldn't.

Because you're a hobby horse single issue bore you've decided you can read my mind on my views on the middle east. Good for you reactionary.

Oddly I used to love the left but am now alienated by their irritating muesli or shouty worthiness. He seems to be the most rough and ready brawler of them which is why I've retained some affection for him. I was amazed he came back in Bradford.

go meet bob Crow..... hes ok! :D

go meet bob Crow..... hes ok! :D

Ah, Bob Crow(bar), definitely not the leftie of the muesli eating variety. He always gets his ever increasing numbers of members a good deal. He also used his considerable bulk and pals to harass BNP thugs who thought they'd set up a stall on his 'manor'.

Archived