If you are disgusted with the BBC sign the e petition

Bruno

Yep I'm disgusted that they churn out crap like Eastenders.. not sure if the whole corp warrants scrapping for that though. :huh:

I still can't figure out what all the kerfuffle is about, the BBC run a story.. for which they had a witness, they don't name anybody in said story.. but because the interweb is having it's usual dose of the unsubstantiated McCarthy's about something or other they get the blame.. :loopy:

seems like convenient 'noise' to wash over something else if you ask me..

Yep I'm disgusted that they churn out crap like Eastenders.. not sure if the whole corp warrants scrapping for that though. :huh:

I still can't figure out what all the kerfuffle is about, the BBC run a story.. for which they had a witness, they don't name anybody in said story.. but because the interweb is having it's usual dose of the unsubstantiated McCarthy's about something or other they get the blame.. :loopy:

seems like convenient 'noise' to wash over something else if you ask me..

Yes, Eastenders should be banned! :gag:

I'm also a bit peeved at the rubbish we have to pay for.

Why do we still have to pay,by law ,for something most people simply dont want and dont need these days

Iv'e personnaly never watched Eastenders but believe this is the only programme that cannot be seen on any other channel.

News -sports-documentries-films etc etc can all be seen without been forced to purchase the licence fee.

Scrap it,there are adverts currently been shown on BBC every hour for their own channels,this just a way to use up airtime,this is what we are forced to pay for:rant:

Archived