If you are disgusted with the BBC sign the e petition

Bruno

People make mistakes, live with it. Oh I forgot its blame culture. The Jimmy saville affair I am sure has substance but 90% is money grabbing bandwagon also my recollection of young girls and DJs was like flies round sh-- in those days but i forgot we only become responsible for our actions at 16. I dont know any details of this and he may be guilty of assault (he is dead) the only motive is money and blame someone and anyone who thinks otherwise in my opinion is kidding themselves. I did see a bit on DLT which a couple of women say he groped them decades ago prove it what an absolute joke). I can just see the court case now but in this lying money grabbing society we live in someone may back up the claims. ' yes i can remember june 6th 1972 as if it was yesterday, i saw JLT touch her left t--. Back on topic the petition will not be signed by me.

It's about time we got rid of the lot of them, all those who live good lifestyles funded by us plebs, I've stopped paying my licence, they are not using my money to fund common purpose.. The BBC send their staff on those brainwashing courses at £3500 a time it's criminal.

While were at it lets ditch the politicians and the scrounging windsors.

Ever notice how if someone claims something they're not entitled to from the benefits agency it's called 'theft' but when a politician claims expenses they're not entitled to it's 'fiddling'.

Double speak...1984 anyone?

It's about time we got rid of the lot of them, all those who live good lifestyles funded by us plebs, I've stopped paying my licence, they are not using my money to fund common purpose.. The BBC send their staff on those brainwashing courses at £3500 a time it's criminal.

While were at it lets ditch the politicians and the scrounging windsors.

Ever notice how if someone claims something they're not entitled to from the benefits agency it's called 'theft' but when a politician claims expenses they're not entitled to it's 'fiddling'.

Double speak...1984 anyone?

Define brainwashing.

It's fiddling when MP's do it because they do a job of work and are entitled to some expenses, the argument is whether its morally correct.

The Windsors do a job of work promoting this nations products and tourist industry.

Benefit thieves are not entitled to what they steal. If there were a referendum benefits claimants would be entitled to a lot less and half or more wouldn't be 'entitled' to anything at all.

To scrap the BBC sign the e-petition

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40667

This is the most ridiculous petition I have ever read!. Scrap the BBC thats given us Children in Need, Doctor Who, Sherlock and in the most part the best journalistic standards in the world all because of a mistake.

I am very proud of the BBC and I think its the best in the world. All orgnisations have from time to time serious problems but they get through them.

Archived