If you are disgusted with the BBC sign the e petition

Bruno

ripped off how? You get far far more for your money than it's actually worth, that would seem to be the opposite of being ripped off.

what planet do you live on, or what country, probably just another freeloader from abroad

Well part of the money we pay in taxation goes on schools and colleges and universities,or where did you think the money came from?and o'k with the bbc Magilla,just make the licence fee voluntary and then anyone who likes it can pay.No problem.

The set up is fine and will never change unless there are poll tax style demonstrations across the country. There never will be.

Well part of the money we pay in taxation goes on schools and colleges and universities,or where did you think the money came from?

What on earth are you on about?

and o'k with the bbc Magilla,just make the licence fee voluntary and then anyone who likes it can pay.

It already is.

So Mr Prime it's not enough that the government grab tax off you for education before you even get your money. You want to chuck even more of it at the bbc. I can hardly believe it, but I fear it's true

I'm quite happy to contribute towards education of the nation's children, thanks. As I am to pay my licence fee.

Archived