Sunday Adults Team -Wanting 2 0r 3 players!!

We Are a Sunday Lge team And are on the Look out for 2 or 3 new players.

Must Have Experience at sunday Adults football, Be able to commit to training And sunday Mornings!

And be Able to pay there subs money each week lol

If Interested - contact us and we will give you a 2 Wks trial !!

Cheers

Hillsborough club fc (s6 area):)

what pos do u need pal only training i would not be able to make due to working i could make every Sunday pal and played in the rotherham league Sundays i play goalkeeper pal let me no please

We got Two Keepers m8, its Outfield positions we need but thanks anyway m8

Hi, me and my mate are looking for a team to play with on a Sunday morning. Ideally we would like to play up front however he is big lad with experience at CB and i've played CM when i was at college. I'm 26 and he's 33.... If you're interested then give us a bell. 07792 826 572

Hi, me and my mate are looking for a team to play with on a Sunday morning. Ideally we would like to play up front however he is big lad with experience at CB and i've played CM when i was at college. I'm 26 and he's 33.... If you're interested then give us a bell. 07792 826 572

can offer a trial m8 , we train every wed if interested ill pass time we train and place m8

Hi

I'm interested in joining a team as I left mine in the summer.

I am 17, not the tallest person in the world haha

I can play in different positions, if I'm honest I have never found my best position, I have mainly played as a striker but I could be better in other positions (apart from defence)

Let me know if you're interested mate.

Archived