Private Parking Charge Notices [PCN] - Megathread - ALL questions in here

Pegasus

I got done a couple of years ago for over staying in the Hillsborough car park behind the Farm foods... you are allowed to star for £2hrs and i was there for 2hrs and 2 minutes :(

I think that they sent a picture of my car in the car park though and the exact time i stayed (to the second)

If you have any doubt, i would just ask the ASDA manager if there is a fine for overstaying, or if it is just some sort of con.

They take photos when you enter and leave,if you stay more than two hours you get a ticket[its to stop people parking all day and using the train] i got one last year.Get in touch with the head office,they let me off when i complained.

Don't pay it. I got one from asda at parson cross. Kept sending me threatening letters, bailiffs etc. stood firm, didn't pay it and nothing else has happened. This was August last year. DO NOT HAVE ANY CORReSPONDENCE WITH THEM WHATSOEVER!

Don't pay it. I got one from asda at parson cross. Kept sending me threatening letters, bailiffs etc. stood firm, didn't pay it and nothing else has happened. This was August last year. DO NOT HAVE ANY CORReSPONDENCE WITH THEM WHATSOEVER!

I received nothing after getting in touch with head office,well worth an e.mail.

They have no more right to ask you for £60 than i do !

Just completely ignore them, do not acknowledge them. The more you do the more they'll hassle you. They cannot enforce the ticket.

The less you do ,the more they will hassle you.:)

The less you do ,the more they will hassle you.:)

It dosnt matter how much junk mail they send you in the post , the invoices are worthless. They usually send 3 or 4 threatening fake solicitors letters ranging from threats of court action to debt collectors . Ignore the lot and they eventually get the message and go away. Ive had dozens of these invoices from various parking companies over the years and ive never paid any of them ,and never once been taken to court.