Private Parking Charge Notices [PCN] - Megathread - ALL questions in here

Pegasus

Just to give you an update on my 'ticket' from January. I did get a response to my appeal and despite me providing bank statements clearly showing that I had paid for my parking space on time every month, they said the evidence was insufficient and they would be rejecting my appeal. I thought about replying again but thought 'stuff it'

2 weeks ago I got my first mass-produced-big-red-writing letter. I'm officially on the naughty list! Just waiting for the next standard issue letter and then fingers crossed they'll get bored and chase someone else :)

So yeah, good luck VCS trying to get me to pay a fine for a space that I PAY to park in!

Good on you, stand your ground ,dont pay this . Yes, you will receive more junk mail from VCS ,and yes they will threaten you with court action and debt collectors to try and bully you into paying ,but eventually they will go and try it on with someone else. Thats what these cowboys do.

Has anyone ever had a bailiff knock on the door?

They can only put it in the hands of debt collectors, who have no more powers of demanding money than you or me. only courts can appoint baliff`s ,and parking invoices are a civil matter , not a legal one. But no ,i ve never had a debt collector knock at my door ,and if they did id send them packing.

Good on you, stand your ground ,dont pay this . Yes, you will receive more junk mail from VCS ,and yes they will threaten you with court action and debt collectors to try and bully you into paying ,but eventually they will go and try it on with someone else. Thats what these cowboys do.

Came home today to a letter from Roxburghe debt collection agency...a quick scan through the MSE forum has confirmed that this is another standard issue scare tactic letter will probably be followed up by a letter from Graham White 'solicitors'. Hopefully the end of the paper trail is in sight! :)

Came home today to a letter from Roxburghe debt collection agency...a quick scan through the MSE forum has confirmed that this is another standard issue scare tactic letter will probably be followed up by a letter from Graham White 'solicitors'. Hopefully the end of the paper trail is in sight! :)

Graham White`s isnt even a real solicitors, they are made up. Roxborough`s, well, ive had loads from them . They send you a threatening letter every time you get a parking invoice. Just keep ignoring and they will go away. You will receive the one from Graham Whites next ,them usually one more saying its your last chance to pay or they will start court proceedings. usual rubbish and hot air from them.

---------- Post added 03-06-2013 at 22:13 ----------

My son's still receiving them from the DCA that Crystal peaks private parking people have " appointed " as not delivered via recorded can't see how they could ever prove he's received them

just ignore them .

• 3 weeks later...