Private Parking Charge Notices [PCN] - Megathread - ALL questions in here

Pegasus

Have they given up issuing invoices for meadowhall retail park? Twice now I've parked there for over 3 hours when Centertainment was full but still nothing through the letterbox :)

Ive parked in the Farm Foods car park in Hillsbro 4 times in the last month and left the motor there for over 4 hrs on each occasion without paying and ive not had any invoices through the door. Im a bit disappointed really.

Have they given up issuing invoices for meadowhall retail park? Twice now I've parked there for over 3 hours when Centertainment was full but still nothing through the letterbox :)

No my son got one yesterday :(

We've just got an invoice from VCS as we had been parked at the Berkeley Precinct on Ecclesall Road for 138 minutes (18 mins over the allowed amount).

I'm half thinking we should just pay it and avoid a years worth of nasty letters, but the likes of Penistone999 make me want to ignore it and ride it out.

Has anyone got any recent experience of what happens if you ignore these jokers? I think there was a recent change in the regulations around parking on private land but not sure if they make it more or less likely that I'll end up in court! Any advise would be appreciate...

Ta!

We've just got an invoice from VCS as we had been parked at the Berkeley Precinct on Ecclesall Road for 138 minutes (18 mins over the allowed amount).

I'm half thinking we should just pay it and avoid a years worth of nasty letters, but the likes of Penistone999 make me want to ignore it and ride it out.

Has anyone got any recent experience of what happens if you ignore these jokers? I think there was a recent change in the regulations around parking on private land but not sure if they make it more or less likely that I'll end up in court! Any advise would be appreciate...

Ta!

Ive had half a dozen or so of these invoices this year alone ,so thats recent experience ,and ive ignored all of them and received the usual threatening letters from Graham Whites solicitors , ignored them too and ive never once received court papers. The recent changes make no difference what so ever to these invoices , they were worthless before the recent changes and are still worthless now.