Private Parking Charge Notices [PCN] - Megathread - ALL questions in here

Pegasus

But that's the question ... should I 'ignore that' or appeal it? :P

my daughter got done at same place as you

we got about x8 letters last one in red stating bailiffs are coming and it will go to court

ignore them all

don't even reply as they will send more

this issue has been on watch dog,etc

not worth paper wrote on it is a receipt not a debt

even put it on yourtube and people giving advise not to pay:thumbsup:

my daughter got done at same place as you

we got about x8 letters last one in red stating bailiffs are coming and it will go to court

ignore them all

don't even reply as they will send more

this issue has been on watch dog,etc

not worth paper wrote on it is a receipt not a debt

even put it on yourtube and people giving advise not to pay:thumbsup:

Absolutely spot on. Engaging into any form of correspondence with these cowboys will give them the impression you are worried about their worthless invoice and will encourage them to persue you further . Ignore the idiots.

Received a parking ticket last night, photo graphic evidence is poor; so is the lighting on Carlisle Street.

I didn't park on the yellow lines, they have said I did. Although the photographic evidence says otherwise.

Worth a shot at appealing?

http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w662/Gary_J_Mitchell/photo_zpsde92ca4c.jpg

http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w662/Gary_J_Mitchell/photo2_zps47759cde.jpg

Received a parking ticket last night, photo graphic evidence is poor; so is the lighting on Carlisle Street.

I didn't park on the yellow lines, they have said I did. Although the photographic evidence says otherwise.

Worth a shot at appealing?

http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w662/Gary_J_Mitchell/photo_zpsde92ca4c.jpg

http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w662/Gary_J_Mitchell/photo2_zps47759cde.jpg

Hi

There looks like two lines in the first link. but have you stopped just short of them?

Hi

There looks like two lines in the first link. but have you stopped just short of them?

Yes I did.

The ticket also says I was 'parked in a restricted street during prescribed hours'

There was no signs about saying parking times?

What would my chances be on appealing and winning?

Yes I did.

The ticket also says I was 'parked in a restricted street during prescribed hours'

There was no signs about saying parking times?

What would my chances be on appealing and winning?

I would think very good, i would appeal and expect to win with those photo's

I would think very good, i would appeal and expect to win with those photo's

Ive appealed the charge.

Just stating that I was parked before the double yellow lines and I also downloaded the poor quality photo and added more exposure to brighten it up for extra evidence and attached that too.

Ive appealed the charge.

Just stating that I was parked before the double yellow lines and I also downloaded the poor quality photo and added more exposure to brighten it up for extra evidence and attached that too.

The problem with council tickets is they have a bit more bite than the worthless invoices issued by the private parking cowboys which should not be paid under any circumstances .

Ive appealed the charge.

Hi

Good look with it Gary, let us know how you get on although i have heard it can take a long time before the appeal is heard, but your fine doesn't go up to double while you are waiting.

Hi

Good look with it Gary, let us know how you get on although i have heard it can take a long time before the appeal is heard, but your fine doesn't go up to double while you are waiting.

Thanks. Even if they reject it, I'm more than happy to take it to court. The photos state the evidence in my defence.