Private Parking Charge Notices [PCN] - Megathread - ALL questions in here

Pegasus

If you do work at the NGH, I would check your contract of employment if I was you. I think there is a clause in there that states if you don't P&D and become liable, then they can take it from your wages.

They could try and do that but they would be breaking the law!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MobileB

If you do work at the NGH, I would check your contract of employment if I was you. I think there is a clause in there that states if you don't P&D and become liable, then they can take it from your wages.

Unless it's a term in the contract.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

Ignoring the rules at a free parking location is different to one where you have to pay to park, such as the hospital.

If they are both operated by private parking companies the same rules apply............... IE, the scam invoices are worthless .

No they wouldn't if there if there is an explicit term within the contract that the employee has signed. I believe for staff at NGH and RHH there is this term.

Daughter has just got a PCN at Doncaster airport for stopping for about 10 seconds

so she could release babys hand from car seat strap - baby screaming head off!!

Is it still the advice from experts on here to ignore it and weather the follow up threatening letters that come over the coming weeks/months or does this POPLA

business change things at all?

Daughter has just got a PCN at Doncaster airport for stopping for about 10 seconds

Is it still the advice from experts on here to ignore it and weather the follow up threatening letters that come over the coming weeks/months or does this POPLA

Hi jayVee

There is one thing that is 100% accurate on this thread, THERE ARE NO EXPERTS on this subject, if you don't pay it, you take a chance, and don't let anybody tell you different there's a good chance you will get away with it on the other hand you may not, some people are luckier than other's

These are the ones i wouldn't pay out of principle, even if it cost be big time. :rant:

Looks a bit like these then

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=82682&hl=airport

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=81693&hl=airport

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=82216&hl=airport

I'd head over there and start a thread in your position.

DO NOT PAY A PENNY. IGNORE THEIR UNEFORCEABLE SCAM INVOICES.

Trust Pepipoo posters, these guys are experts on legal parking matters and I promise you have absolutely nothing to worry about.