Private Parking Charge Notices [PCN] - Megathread - ALL questions in here

Pegasus

strange why would i make it up :confused:

trying to warn other users not to ignore letters from parkingeye like i was told as now back fired on me.

At least you have got the bulls to admit you were wrong, i personally don't know i have only had one parking ticket.

strange why would i make it up :confused:

trying to warn other users not to ignore letters from parkingeye like i was told as now back fired on me.

As i say . im a serial offender where parking invoices are concerned ,and yet ive NEVER once paid one and ive never received court papers.

Also , i assume you are going to turn up to defend it ,so just request the parking company provide written evidence that they have the landowners permission to persue you in court for losses they have suffered by you overstaying your parking time in that car park. This usually sees the parking cowboys running for the hills ,as they dont usually have permission from the landowner.

As i say . im a serial offender where parking invoices are concerned ,and yet ive NEVER once paid one and ive never received court papers.

Also , i assume you are going to turn up to defend it ,so just request the parking company provide written evidence that they have the landowners permission to persue you in court for losses they have suffered by you overstaying your parking time in that car park. This usually sees the parking cowboys running for the hills ,as they dont usually have permission from the landowner.

Find out how to follow the court procedures first. Do it properly. Turning up like that is not the way it works.

Plenty of stuff on the web.

Find out how to follow the court procedures first. Do it properly. Turning up like that is not the way it works.

To the person with the summons, I'd strongly suggest listening to Dave.

I'd also ensure you respond within the relevant timescales. Since LASPO came into force in April, the Courts are coming down very heavily on failing to comply with Court timetables, and the DJ's in Sheffield are being instructed that they aren't to tolerate breaches of deadlines. From experience, I can tell you they're being very strict with it, so ensure you file all relevant documents by the required date, and file them properly.

Side note to Dave - I suspected there'd be more summonses issued following the Court Of Appeal case. You heard of any more in Sheffield recently? I wonder if they've sent quite a few off to Northampton recently?

seeing your going through the mill aswel can you pm me more info please dave

i have appealed and await replies from parkingeye and the courts

as for dates my court letter was dated 30th aug and not recieve it till 11th sept which is bad and not even recorded delivery.so not much time to reply which i did ASAP.

---------- Post added 18-09-2013 at 09:05 ----------

MOOSEY I am new to this and if you have any info to help me in my case can you please pm

i got usually stuff wrote down

1 was their any great loss of earnings? at 12.30am - NO -unless car park was full and stopping other users from parking at the time.

2 2hr max stay issured - daughter stayed roughly 30mins over and was not aware of any breach till the court letter came.

3 stated time and date but no make ,model,of car etc if relevant

4 offered to pay for a day pass for loss of parking earnings and offered to pay court fees

any more info would be great

Edited by swfc9696