Private Parking Charge Notices [PCN] - Megathread - ALL questions in here

Pegasus

Ive had my latest threatening letter form those cowboys at Parking Eye trying to intimidate me into paying one of their scam invoices for the Bradfield road car park the other week. This time ive changed tactics with the Scammers , ive posted it back saying "not at this address" just to waste some of their time and to make them go back to the DVLA to check the keeper details again.

will you let us know if you get a summons?

Ive had my latest threatening letter form those cowboys at Parking Eye trying to intimidate me into paying one of their scam invoices for the Bradfield road car park the other week. This time ive changed tactics with the Scammers , ive posted it back saying "not at this address" just to waste some of their time and to make them go back to the DVLA to check the keeper details again.

be careful with regards to this approach as i think if they do find out what you are doing it is classed as fraud........ i think

It seems that people do not read anything written on here. No worries.

Some do. I have been ignoring this whole thread for ages since it had been full of "woe is me" and "ignore, don't pay".

Something just now told me to scan the last page of the thread. That told me to go back a page or two to research what appeared to be a change.

Your posts have been very illuminating, thanks. I shall pass this on to nearest and dearest who have been caught up in such PCN correspondence in the past.

Some do. I have been ignoring this whole thread for ages since it had been full of "woe is me" and "ignore, don't pay".

Something just now told me to scan the last page of the thread. That told me to go back a page or two to research what appeared to be a change.

Your posts have been very illuminating, thanks. I shall pass this on to nearest and dearest who have been caught up in such PCN correspondence in the past.

Thanks. Good to be appreciated!!

I went to see the fantastic Jersey Nights last night at the Lyceum.

Most of the surrounding roads had been coned off for the BUPA run, So we parked in the NCP that is just beneath the Theatres.

When i got back to the Car Park. I was left shell shocked that the 2 hours and 14 minutes i'd been parked in there ad cost me a whopping £9.10.:o:o:o

Is it just me that thinks this is steep??? For that id expect a free wass and vaccuum:hihi::hihi: