Private Parking Charge Notices [PCN] - Megathread - ALL questions in here

Pegasus

Thanks kirkbylad but I will rely on my acquired knowledge following extensive research

Really that's a shame,.

I've spent many years giving advice on pepipoo and mse and used to have a popla help site....

But if you feel your limited knowledge will win it for you then please be my guest......

Really that's a shame,.

I've spent many years giving advice on pepipoo and mse and used to have a popla help site....

But if you feel your limited knowledge will win it for you then please be my guest......

My knowledge is far from limited but I have better things to do other than prove it to you

How exactly can you not like using Popla?, when it costs the industry money and there are easy ways to beat the ppc?

As Popla is risk free and can stop the ppc why would u recommend someone waits for court papers, are you prepared to indemnify that poor advice should they loose at court

Are you aware of how much of a lottery the county court is?,

What experiance of the county court system do you have and have you actually tested the template defence in the court yourself?

---------- Post added 05-12-2013 at 11:58 ----------

Context as my original post. Excels (VCS) success rate in money claim online cases MCOL (other than default wins)

What you are doing is mistakely thinking that simply because of the old figures then you are likely to win,

Parking eye for example issued over 1000 claims in one month alone in the summer.

If your template defence is your entire defence and a claim is issued then i would wager then you would actually loose

Edited by kirkbylad

Issuing is easy. How many were successful?

Of the defended claims (of which the are not a lot) parking eyes success rate is around 75%

Most of the claims people will simply just pay up on receipt and some would just ignore, but the tactic is just to frighten people into paying.

So id wager a £100 based on your defence alone , that it got to a claim/hearing ,assuming that Excel/VCS/Rep turns up then you would loose.

Issuing is easy. How many were successful?

That is not the point and you clearly do not understand what happens.

Excel/VCS issue so-called fines - a lot of people - reading old advice - ignore the papers.

Some people - believing these are real fines - eventually pay up add they see the charge escalating and pay stopping the clock there.

Some continue to ignore - get court papers and pay up at that point.

The question you should be asking is not how many were successful is how many were paid at that point and OF THOSE THAT WENT TO COURT WITH A GOOD DEFENCE were successful?

And finally how many cases at POPLA have been won by Private Parking Companies where the genuine pre-estimate of loss defence is used? I can give the answer no cases have ever been won by Private Parking Companies.

The answer is to appeal to POPLA where a win is guaranteed.