Private Parking Charge Notices [PCN] - Megathread - ALL questions in here

Pegasus

So why comment if you know that blue badges and disabled bays on private land hold no legal standing??

Clearly it's a thread about private parking charges so it's all about parking on private land.

Read 946 i havnt the inclination to explain things this am

I have, legally he doesn't need to display any kind of badge to park there.

The fact his disabled badge may have been slightly obscured is neither here not there.

I couldn't agree with you more, but i think you have missed the point i was making.

my point was if he used a blue badge he/she has to show every thing on it showing the non photo side, in case you missed it the first and second time. ( ime talking generally here)

Thanks for the clarification, no, I don't think anyone missed that- geared specifically addressed it when he pointed out that this happened on private land in post 954.

I got a ticket in Meadowhalls oasis car park on Christmas Eve! My son is disabled so parked in a disabled spot upon my return I saw the ticket then noticed the timer was covering part of the disabled badge (I don't have a wallet to put them in). I accept a bit of responsibility for not checking it after I shut the door but I've ignored the letters and have no intention of paying

No ime afraid you have still missed the point.

Blue angel put his sons Blue Badge on the dash, whether he realised he had to or not, is irrelevant, he did it thinking that was the proper thing to do, otherwise he would not have put it there. i was merely pointing out that how the blue badge was showing made it invalid, generally speaking.

You keep saying generally speaking, but the blue badge is only valid in certain places so it's not general use is it.

and since we're talking about parking on private land it makes no difference, so stop ramming the point home because you're just wrong.

He could have left the car sat there with bald tyres, no tax and no doors and it would still be legal because it's private land.

You keep saying generally speaking, but the blue badge is only valid in certain places so it's not general use is it.

and since we're talking about parking on private land it makes no difference, so stop ramming the point home because you're just wrong.

He could have left the car sat there with bald tyres, no tax and no doors and it would still be legal because it's private land.

You are correct, but it seems you cannot grasp my point, do they call you johnny?

http://www.jokes.com/funny-dirty-jokes/5qzk0v/little-johnny----the-way-you-think