Private Parking Charge Notices [PCN] - Megathread - ALL questions in here

Pegasus

About the ukcps parking fine.

ive told you exactly what to do but ill repeat it here.

await the ntk in the post from ukcps, dont do anything until you get a postal letter

then simple appeal to ukcps demanding popla code if they decline appeal, then go on mse to learn on how to win at popla

Edited by kirkbylad

Dont ignore ukcps.

Do a simple appeal to ukcps on any basis you want. Tell them that if they reject your appeal then to issue you with a popla code.

When you get this popla code go on mse parking forum and learn how to win at popla.

Remember mitigation doesn't win at popla. Legal issues only

So what would be a legal basis for appealing? The driver of my car got ticketed by UKCPS after parking in an unmarked bay at Centertainment as there was something on at The Arena and no spaces were available. I've received the NTK paperwork and intend to appeal. The driver parked early in the evening when it was dark - is it sufficient to simply say that the signs were unlit - or does one mention the lack of parking?

So what would be a legal basis for appealing? The driver of my car got ticketed by UKCPS after parking in an unmarked bay at Centertainment as there was something on at The Arena and no spaces were available. I've received the NTK paperwork and intend to appeal. The driver parked early in the evening when it was dark - is it sufficient to simply say that the signs were unlit - or does one mention the lack of parking?

That the "Invoice" you received is NOT a genuine pre- estimate of Loss .

It doesnt matter what basis you appeal on to ukcps for this initial appeal.

If you had read the links you were given you would already know this

So just say the signs were not visable and that the charge is not a genuine pre estimate of loss. However you must tell them at the end that should they reject your appeal they are to issue with a Popla code,

When you get the code go on the link you have been previously given and that tells you how to win at POPLA

It doesnt matter what basis you appeal on to ukcps for this initial appeal.

If you had read the links you were given you would already know this

So just say the signs were not visable and that the charge is not a genuine pre estimate of loss. However you must tell them at the end that should they reject your appeal they are to issue with a Popla code,

When you get the code go on the link you have been previously given and that tells you how to win at POPLA

Thanks for the replays. So do i write an apeal now or wait until I get a letter?

No you write now as you said you have had the ntk through the post.

Have you definately received it through the post or was it on the windscreen?

Again if you had actually read the link you would know exactly what to do and not keep asking questions

Edited by kirkbylad

No you write now as you said you have had the ntk through the post.

Have you definately received it through the post or was it on the windscreen?

Again if you had actually read the link you would know exactly what to do and not keep asking questions

No it was just stuck on the window sat night, using my phone so not easy to do things on. Thanks