Should the Unemployed become "indentured" workers

Now it is obvious that "The System" doesnt work, should it be made easier for the rich to take on the workshy and sick as indentured servants?

Maybe, say, work for seven years for some sort of bed and board and renegotiate a new contract after that time?

Some small problems may need ironing out, but it seems pretty fail-safe to me

The poor get a roof over their heads, and no longer feel unworthy, whilst the richer people have more time to carry out interesting and potentially fruitful pass times......

Sounds ideal - but would some kind of social services department be created to teach them to speak properly and deport themselves generally first, a sort of finishing school, so they aren't quite so repulsive to have around?

I dont think you ever STARTED school, never mind finished. And as for being repulsive you are the pits. :loopy:

Post/thread reported for trolling. :)

Its not that silly

That is what life was like (a fair old time ago though, and not the hunting bit) for many people

I notice the lack of appreciation of looknig at things slightly differently gets a Troll report...... From someone who said Hallam is full of criminals :D double standards there I think :D

Now it is obvious that "The System" doesnt work, should it be made easier for the rich to take on the workshy and sick as indentured servants?

Maybe, say, work for seven years for some sort of bed and board and renegotiate a new contract after that time?

Some small problems may need ironing out, but it seems pretty fail-safe to me

The poor get a roof over their heads, and no longer feel unworthy, whilst the richer people have more time to carry out interesting and potentially fruitful pass times......

So its a bit like the army without the weapons and with an inside toilet?

Archived