Just had a new website built for me..

The OP was asking for thoughts on their new website.

Nothing to do with SEO.

So why not delete all the other posts that mention SEO?

Indezine - Like your style - shameless plugs under the guise of a forum mod.

Where are all these "other posts that mention seo" that you refer to?

The OP asks about the improvement to their website. Doesn't ask about SEO and that post the guy made about SEO didn't make sense about it "being an option" when trying to relate it to the original thread.

Not sure what style you are on about or about a plug or about guise of a forum mod. All a bit puzzling but hey ho!

Indizine isn't a mod anymore so she can't delete any posts.

There are plenty of SEO/Web designers that come on this forum that post "shameless plugs". Often just adding something that's already been said so they can get their link on the thread. Or they twist the discussion to promote themselves.

There is nothing wrong with having a signature to promote your business as long as you add something to the discussion.

• 1 month later...
One point though, I think putting a landline and address is a legal requirement. it is for a ltd company - ill check on sole traders.

It is. I checked recently. Although it's address only.

I quite like the website. It certainly has a few issues but I wouldn't think it was awful and I'd definitely purchase from it! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys,

We are also human just like yourselves and we have to earn for our kids & family.

We all have different level of expertise and we try to earn our business using different methods, There is no point, pointing fingers at indizine as it is not relevent to topic at all.

And as far is link building is concerned we do not need to post to discussions to build them.

Just one SEO nuke XCR and thousands buit.

So i politely request to leave indizine alone and discuss things relevent to topic.

your patience will be much appreciated.

Archived