Bupa - Are you with them?

It sounds like you were lucky to get that treatment included - good for you. Is it fair to assume that your firm is a valued customer of theirs?

BUPA is just one of those things that you pay in the hope that you never need it, but knowing that the day you do, everything will be taken care of quickly and efficiently.

I know I keep banging on about it, but when I needed it last year it was invaluable. What could have been months of stress, waiting for consultations, tests, more consultations, etc was sorted in a week. All I had to do was ring BUPA, get an automatic referral from my GP and in the next day to see a consultant, extensive tests and treatment 2 days day later, and results two days after that.. all at my convenience in Thornberry.

Money well spent :)

The NHS should be able to do this, but it can't and it never will. I do feel for those who can't justify the cost :(

Archived