Charity Match " Lillie's wish to walk "

DaveGas

I have stuck the thread for you but when the match is over would someone report it please so that I know to unstick it again :)

Thank you Moonbird on behalf of Lillie. I will let you know when we have had match and if anyone wants to come along to see few forummers making fool of themselves and maybe chuck 50p in collection bucket you will be welcome:D:love: Linda

Powers Martial Arts Centre are fundraising for this little lady too, my partner has had a go at the name the teddy. They are raising funds at their fight on 2 December at Octogan Ctr.

Well done to you all, together we can make Lillies dream come true:D:love:

Thank you Moonbird, it will make it easier for people to read and hopefully get involved.

Nick Gilbert (Maggotdrowning) has kindly donated some of his hand made floats to be given as prizes at the match.

Floats have arrived i have divided them into two sets which would cost over £11 a set to buy them, they are top class pole floats and will make a nice prize for someone

I have also been given a bottle of Grants whisky by Jon26 (thank you) this will also be given as a prize on the day.

All being well, a few of us meeting up on 8th of Dec at the White rose at Handsworth 12 lunchtime to have a chat about dates/venue etc, your welcome to come mate.

I do think that Lindholme could possibly be the venue due to how well its set up for breakfasts, bait, decent fishing, etc, we just need to have a word with Neil.

All being well, a few of us meeting up on 8th of Dec at the White rose at Handsworth 12 lunchtime to have a chat about dates/venue etc, your welcome to come mate.

I do think that Lindholme could possibly be the venue due to how well its set up for breakfasts, bait, decent fishing, etc, we just need to have a word with Neil.

I'm on a match on The 8th Dave good luck with it ill keep an eye on things

I'm on a match on Tue 8th Dave good luck with it ill keep an eye on things

The meeting is on 8th December - its a Saturday if you want to come along

---------- Post added 02-12-2012 at 17:00 ----------

any dates in mind

Will be after Christmas and when weather better poss March or April but nothing definite yet

Archived