Charity Match " Lillie's wish to walk "

DaveGas

The meeting is on 8th December - its a Saturday if you want to come along

---------- Post added 02-12-2012 at 17:00 ----------

Will be after Christmas and when weather better poss March or April but nothing definite yet

well ill be at lindholme from the 27th April for a week so 27 or 28 would be good for me

Well up to now we have been given two sets(8 in a set) of pole floats by Nick Gilbert and a bottle of whisky donated by a Forum member for prizes on the day.

Lets get behind this and make it a good day out (always is) when the date and venue is sorted, im hoping all Sheff Forum anglers support us and turn out for Lillie.

Many thanks to Doug and Dave for yesterday. Looks like we are going to organise friendly match middle/end of April and Lillies Dream Match for beginning of May if we can get booked in. Dave and Doug are checking with Lindholme so watch this space

best wishes

Linda:D

Dont forget in may is the big bash at Lindholme so you may struggle to get numbers guys

Maggotdrowners festival runs from 22nd to 27th April (Mon to Fri)

Big Bash is usually mid week as i fished in it last year, so hopefully this wont effect us if we get our preferred date of either 4th or 5th of May.

But thanks for letting us know and i hope you can make it on Lillie's match.

Also thank you to Denis and Linda for the continued support for the charity match (Linda you will beat Denis again, lol)

Archived