Charity Match " Lillie's wish to walk "

DaveGas

Thank you Linda, sent you pm.

Over £12,000 has been raised at present, Lets hope we can add a decent amount of money to this next May after our match.

Happy New year to all anglers on Sheffield Forum, hopefully see you all on April's match.

Great stuff Dave, hope we can get good sum to bump up fund.

Happy new year to all in our little gang and hope to see some new friends in 2013. Doug and Dave have done sterling job with our matches, thanks guys.

Let's make 2013 a year to remember for Lillie and make her dream come true

:love: Linda and Denis

any news on the confirmed date yet

Dave has had few issues with car but will be going to book soon. Hoping for friendly match on 20 or 21 April and Lillies Dream match on May day weekend, first weekend in May. Hope to see you at one or both of them:D

Linda

Dave has had few issues with car but will be going to book soon. Hoping for friendly match on 20 or 21 April and Lillies Dream match on May day weekend, first weekend in May. Hope to see you at one or both of them:D

Linda

may day weekend shouldnt be a problem but have a club match on 20th april

Hi Guys

A friend has been me some great fund raising tips and one of them was to see if I could get a prize donation from both of our football clubs and Sheffield Steelers, I have sent in these requests. I have other ideas mulling round in my head. Maybe we should have another meeting before Aprilto sort something out, Dave and Doug:D

Linda

Im happy to get together again if you want, i am in the process of having a raffle at work but still have plenty of prizes to give away on our fishing match, ie whisky, wine, bags of pellets, floats etc. just need to sort my car out then off to Lindholme and get the matches booked :)

Got two tickets from SWFC for match of choice this season apart from cup tie matches with Huddersfield, Leeds and Barnsley and United have asked for my address so not sure what their donation is. Not heard from Steelers yet.

---------- Post added 11-01-2013 at 21:09 ----------

Got two tickets from SWFC for match of choice this season apart from cup tie matches with Huddersfield, Leeds and Barnsley and United have asked for my address so not sure what their donation is. Not heard from Steelers yet.

United have sent letter offering 2 tickets too but I need to ring them to find out what games they are for, hope to do this tomorrow

---------- Post added 17-01-2013 at 08:06 ----------

United tickets are for any home game this season and I am halfway to my minimum target before I draw raffle. OH has taken tickets to work this morning. If anybody lives in Wadsley area there is a race night for Lillie in W/B club on 22nd Feb

---------- Post added 18-01-2013 at 18:40 ----------

---------- Post added 11-01-2013 at 21:09 ----------

United have sent letter offering 2 tickets too but I need to ring them to find out what games they are for, hope to do this tomorrow

---------- Post added 17-01-2013 at 08:06 ----------

United tickets are for any home game this season and I am halfway to my minimum target before I draw raffle. OH has taken tickets to work this morning. If anybody lives in Wadsley area there is a race night for Lillie in W/B club on 22nd Feb

Raffle fund for Football tickets now stands at £75, I was aiming for £60 - now I'm aiming for £100 and am going to draw it on Tuesday.

---------- Post added 20-01-2013 at 10:57 ----------

Hi Everyone

Just to let you know that for any of you who are going to be kind enough to attend, in whatever capacity, our Lillies Dream fishing match I have some sponsor forms which I can email to you if you have a printer or I can bring you one on the friendly match in April. Thank you on behalf of Lillie

---------- Post added 22-01-2013 at 21:02 ----------

Drawn raffle today and I would like to thank the people of Dixons call centre and T & A Precision Engineering for their kind donations. Total £102:clap::clap:

• 3 weeks later...

Simon who owns the Talkangling website has offered us some prizes for our match and will also let all the members of Talkangling know about Lillies website so hopefully that will mean a few more donations to increase Lillies fund.

Me and Doug off to Lindholme on Sat to book the April and May matches

Archived