We are all in it together. Are we not!

Clearly your attention to detail needs work.

You asked "How do they view the morality behind that fact?" (My bold).

I didn't consider the views of very poor people in the Third world on the morailty of others being very rich. That doesn't mean I didn't think about the morality of it myself.

I did, and concluded that we in Europe have done well because we're bright, inventive, and work hard. Others less so in all of those respects, hence the state of their nations.

No guilt, no moral conundrum, just the conclusion that there are reasons for the world being the way it is.

You are clearly no student of history. The section of your post I highlighted illustrates both your ignorance and your total arrogance.

Clearly your attention to detail needs work.

You asked "How do they view the morality behind that fact?" (My bold).

I didn't consider the views of very poor people in the Third world on the morailty of others being very rich. That doesn't mean I didn't think about the morality of it myself.

Quite right, I missed that, apologies.

You are clearly no student of history. The section of your post I highlighted illustrates both your ignorance and your total arrogance.
Perhaps I'm a more successful student of fact. Like the fact that the European states have developed technologies and living standards beyond the grasp of the developing nations. Call me ignorant or arrogant if you will - I just say it the way it is, some people can't deal with the truth ;)

To be fair, you say it the way you think it is and some people can't deal with your opinion. In my opinion, of course.
Fair point, it's only my opininion that the European nations have evolved to far higher levels of technological development and social standards than the developing world. I'm entirely receptive to being convinced that this is not the case.

Archived