We are all in it together. Are we not!

I am simply trying to point out that it is simply immoral that some people on OUR planet can own and pay millions for scraps of paper when at least 75% of humanity are living in relative poverty.

As for rare art being valuable have you really looked at the Mona Lisa, what a miserable bitch she is I would Rather have A Pete McKee print of four blokes playing cards in Fagin's.

So nothing to do with art at all, you simply wish to claim that having wealth is immoral.

Why didn't you just do that then?

Perhaps I'm a more successful student of fact. Like the fact that the European states have developed technologies and living standards beyond the grasp of the developing nations. Call me ignorant or arrogant if you will - I just say it the way it is, some people can't deal with the truth ;)

It sounds more like you attribute our wealth and development to false causes. Whether that be through ignorance or to make it easier to accept morally who knows but you!

It sounds more like you attribute our wealth and development to false causes. Whether that be through ignorance or to make it easier to accept morally who knows but you!

He's just a troll .... and a very poor one at that

Perhaps I'm a more successful student of fact. Like the fact that the European states have developed technologies and living standards beyond the grasp of the developing nations. Call me ignorant or arrogant if you will - I just say it the way it is, some people can't deal with the truth ;)

I don't think you would recognise the truth if it jumped up and bit you on the nose. Your posts on this subject speak for themselves based as they are on ignorance and arrogance.

If you talk about "fact" in one breath and make absurd statements in another breath about how European nations became more powerful than the third world you leave yourself wide open to ridicule.

I don't think you would recognise the truth if it jumped up and bit you on the nose. Your posts on this subject speak for themselves based as they are on ignorance and arrogance.

If you talk about "fact" in one breath and make absurd statements in another breath about how European nations became more powerful than the third world you leave yourself wide open to ridicule.

Ok, so please explain to me why the European nations have had social and technological success, while many nations with easier climates and plentiful natural resources would still be in mud huts without our guidance.

I'm most curious to benefit from your wisdom on this matter, which will I am sure justify your use of words like "ignorance, arrogance, absurd, ridicule".

Over to you chap.

Ok, so please explain to me why the European nations have had social and technological success, while many nations with easier climates and plentiful natural resources would still be in mud huts without our guidance.

I'm most curious to benefit from your wisdom on this matter, which will I am sure justify your use of words like "ignorance, arrogance, absurd, ridicule".

Over to you chap.

I bet the first line is "British Imperialists went and robbed em innit" :D

Over to you chap.

That’s an easy one, the further north humans moved the more unstable the climate became and natural selection was more about survival of those humans most adaptable to their changing surroundings. The Humans that lived in stable climate had no need to adapt.

Archived