We are all in it together. Are we not!

Corporate tax avoidance is now £4.1 BILLION POUNDS per year .Osbourne will make cuts to make up the shortfall.

This blatant fraud by the richest people in our country would provide us with .

25 new hospitals.

300 new schools.

153,000 nurses

430,000 nursery places.

This means that the tax burden is increasingly shifting to the poorer people across the country.

Still we are all in it together [unless we can sell a drawing or two] are we not.

Ok, so please explain to me why the European nations have had social and technological success, while many nations with easier climates and plentiful natural resources would still be in mud huts without our guidance.

I'm most curious to benefit from your wisdom on this matter, which will I am sure justify your use of words like "ignorance, arrogance, absurd, ridicule".

Over to you chap.

The section I highlighted screams ignorance.

Who has benefited in the past and still benefits the most from all those natural resources? The indigenous peoples of countries across the third world or their European masters?

You don't need anything from me wisdom or otherwise. A simple history course would suffice and that goes for Mr. Sarcastic from S10 too!

Why ignorance? Clearly you don't dispute that many developing nations have plentiful natural resources available - or you couldn't accuse the 'European masters' of benefitting from them.

So why didn't the people in those countries use their resources themselves rather than waiting for others to arrive and take them? Why didn't they socially evolve, and develop technologies of their own so that by the time 'European masters' arrived, there would already be a civilised independent nation waiting?

I do need your wisdom; or rather, I'm curious to see some displayed.

According to research by Richard Lynn, the Inuit have an IQ of 91 and Egyptians have an IQ of 81.

Global distribution of average IQ scores for the indigenous people

That appears to bare no resemblance of a relationship to latitude or climate stability.

It's also been widely pointed out since this was published that the IQ test is not a perfect measure of intelligence, it measures a specific subset of problem solving skills and favours people with a formal education and training in that type of problem solving.

You mean Job Centre Plus?

If you want to clear that up you could PM DaFoot, he can tell you exactly what work I do, I've also worked with one of the original admins of the site, Joe, although he doesn't post anymore, Tony can probably verify that.

Why ignorance? Clearly you don't dispute that many developing nations have plentiful natural resources available - or you couldn't accuse the 'European masters' of benefitting from them.

So why didn't the people in those countries use their resources themselves rather than waiting for others to arrive and take them? Why didn't they socially evolve, and develop technologies of their own so that by the time 'European masters' arrived, there would already be a civilised independent nation waiting?

I do need your wisdom; or rather, I'm curious to see some displayed.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to carry on feeding trolls.

If you want to clear that up you could PM DaFoot, he can tell you exactly what work I do, I've also worked with one of the original admins of the site, Joe, although he doesn't post anymore, Tony can probably verify that.

If these reports are false it merely proves that you're so unpopular people want to spread this about you. I believe 'Alien' was the first to come up with this story about you some time last year.

Archived