We are all in it together. Are we not!

Why ignorance? Clearly you don't dispute that many developing nations have plentiful natural resources available - or you couldn't accuse the 'European masters' of benefitting from them.

So why didn't the people in those countries use their resources themselves rather than waiting for others to arrive and take them? Why didn't they socially evolve, and develop technologies of their own so that by the time 'European masters' arrived, there would already be a civilised independent nation waiting?

I do need your wisdom; or rather, I'm curious to see some displayed.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to carry on feeding trolls.
Of course, or put another way, you just can't provide a counter-argument because I'm right.

But never mind ;)

If these reports are false it merely proves that you're so unpopular people want to spread this about you. I believe 'Alien' was the first to come up with this story about you some time last year.

Reports. Ha.

Much like you, he was probably looking like an idiot and so attempted to change the topic with a personal attack.

Archived