Wedding photo venues in Sheffield?

I'm getting married in December and i'm looking for ideas for places to have photos taken close to Sheffield city centre. Our wedding venue is lovely, but not quite the backdrop we're looking for on our photos. We're considering Winter Gardens as we can then be indoors if the weather is awful. Any other ideas welcome, especially for places that can be used in any weather!

I would suggest that there are several little areas that you could use around the city hall, including those suggested with the peace/winter gardens and the water features around that area.

To suggest a couple of extras, there is also some lovely shots down by the train station and I've previously contacted sheffield hallam university and done a photoshoot on the roof of the city campus building. 12 storey's up looking across the city can make for some really shots.

Please, let us know what you choose.

There are lots of little hidden gems in and around Sheffield, winter gardens and peace gardens are definitely good options no matter the weather. Botanical Gardens and band stand at weston park is also an option. I also love shooting in Ecclesall Road woods, some great props with waterfalls, benches, steps etc

Hope you have a great wedding.

• 1 month later...
I'm getting married in December and i'm looking for ideas for places to have photos taken close to Sheffield city centre. Our wedding venue is lovely, but not quite the backdrop we're looking for on our photos. We're considering Winter Gardens as we can then be indoors if the weather is awful. Any other ideas welcome, especially for places that can be used in any weather!

How did the wedding go and what locations did you use? Perhaps we could see some photos? Cheers.

Archived