Man V Food Sheffield

carboy42

Ok so just a random thought after getting far to excited watching Man V Food recently I was thinking what food places are there in Sheffield that would warrant a visit from Adam Richman if he was to come here?

The only place I can think is the awesome Ribs at Damons but then thats more of a chain place and its crap besides the ribs so would not really count.

Any thoughts?

Ok, poor replys so far :-(

Just to be clear I am not hoping he will come here or looking for somewhere that does just big food for a heart attack, really its about finding places that do really good food that unique or just leaps above what you would get anywhere else quality wise, to many places just do average food for average money for the sake of eating I find

one place I really like is the breakfast at spoilt for choice on eccy rd, they just seem to go the extra mile there, but its not worthy of legendary status

Archived