Tropeiro Brazilian style restaurant - Leopold Square

SuperRoops

we went on valentines night for the first time. i didnt like it really and wont be rushing back.

the salad bar was rubbish and thoughtless, the pasta and potatoes were cold and everything else not very interesting. choice of cold pasta, cold potatoes, fried rice, chips and the usual salad bits.

all the meat i had was pure fat, i had to ask the server to cut another piece as what id been given was half an inch of fat and the next piece wasnt much better. the only thing i ate that i liked was the sausage.

maybe its ok if you want to stuff your face on fatty meat and cold salad but its not for me.

• 4 months later...

Just found this thread, we used Troperio on Friday night, we went to the one in Chester as away for a long weekend. All I can say is both myself and the wife thought it was fantastic, the meats were a delight to eat, as were the salads & cold bar.

The whole evening was an absolute pleasure, and it's made us determined to visit the one in Sheffield.

Archived