Contemporary Dance Classes

AMAT

Learn choreography, improvisation, technique and many more skills that will develop you both individually and as a company.

Guided by an experienced contemporary dancer, you will have the opportunity to create innovative works and perform as often as possible, boosting confidence, fitness and creativity.

No experience required just a willingless to learn, perform and work together to create.

Sessions are £5 or £4 with student discount

18:30-20:00pm at Burton Street, Hillsborough, S6 2HH. If you would like more information about our classes or want to get booked on to the contemporary dance sessions which run every Wednesday please contact us on 0114 2321172 or email at info@a-mind-apart.org.uk

Thank you

We hope to see you soon

A Mind Apart

• 2 months later...

We are 3 final year event management students at Sheffield Hallam, as part of our final year module we are required to host a fundraising event.

The charity chosen to raise money for is Artfelt - Artfelt transforms the wards of Sheffield's Children's Hospital and also organises workshops for the children to take part in.

We are organising an international talent show on 18th March 6.30pm at the Common Room and would love if members of your society would be interested in giving a 5-10 minute performance?

We feel that having a dance group will add a great atmosphere to the event and we also would like a wide range of talent to showcase. It would be great if your society wishes to be involved/

Let me know if anybody would like to take part as soon as you can.

Me email address is a9021467@my.shu.ac.uk

Kind regards,

Lyndsey

Archived