Do censorship laws need changing?

Erm, no. An abused child (for she is that) shouldnt be named by proper journalists let alone no-marks like bercow. If its "common knowledge" on social media, they need a wrist slap as well.

It's common sense. Would you want your daughter named in such circumstances ? Is it in the public interest ? No and no.

Erm, no. An abused child (for she is that) shouldnt be named by proper journalists let alone no-marks like bercow. If its "common knowledge" on social media, they need a wrist slap as well.

It's common sense. Would you want your daughter named in such circumstances ? Is it in the public interest ? No and no.

Who are you to refer to Bercow as a nomark? Ever won an election? Thought not.

You asked me if I'd ever won an election. I have not. Neither has Sally bercow according to Wikipedia but I'm quite prepared to be corrected. People do pay to read her views so she has a responsability not to post stuff about an a court case about an abused child like she's having a gossip in the queue for the post office. I'd have thought macalpine sueing her for another indescretion might have sharpened her focus. Clearly not.

Ever asked a daft question? Thought so.

What's daft about it? I find overly proud little men who've never won a vote in their life casually sneering at those who have rather pathetic. To call the Speaker of the House of Commons a nomark just sounds teenage.

You asked me if I'd ever won an election. I have not. Neither has Sally bercow according to Wikipedia but I'm quite prepared to be corrected. People do pay to read her views so she has a responsability not to post stuff about an a court case about an abused child like she's having a gossip in the queue for the post office. I'd have thought macalpine sueing her for another indescretion might have sharpened her focus. Clearly not.

I'm not concerned with Sally Bercow though the child's name already being all over the media makes any concern about her postings irrelevant.

Archived