Do censorship laws need changing?

That doesn't explain how you leapt from a lack of trust of politicians to "anarchist".

Politicians have given us plenty of evidence that they are not trustworthy. They have hidden agendas, they cheat, lie and steal. They are just as human as everyone else.

There is a word, some. You should try using it sometime instead of seeing politicians as some monolithic block like a tap room philosopher.

You don't have to, however the amount of criticism and outright abuse you've had on here over the years compared to criticism of me speaks for itself.

I'm not sure what it shows to be honest. Does avoiding being criticised mean that you don't engage in controversial debates? Or that you agree with majority, or that you don't enjoy debate, or that you're not very good at it?

There is a word, some. You should try using it sometime instead of seeing politicians as some monolithic block like a tap room philosopher.

If you start from a position of cynicism you won't be disappointed.

But I'm glad that you acknowledge that they aren't all the same. Does that mean that it might be valid for someone to dismiss or criticise a politician in some cases?

Would you like to withdraw or modify this statement?

Who are you to refer to Bercow as a nomark? Ever won an election? Thought not.

Bore off thickie and do some research as to why not all MP's who fiddled expenses ended up in prison.
erm could it be the funny handshake brigade? could it be that a judge feels that it was just one mistake regarding several invoices ? or could it be that the judge might be wanting to play golf with them at the weekend :hihi::hihi::hihi:

erm could it be the funny handshake brigade? could it be that a judge feels that it was just one mistake regarding several invoices ? or could it be that the judge might be wanting to play golf with them at the weekend :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Ah, a conspiracy theory. Without research, knowledge or proof the dim fall back on conspiracy theories. You'll be telling us Bush organised 911 next.

If you start from a position of cynicism you won't be disappointed.

But I'm glad that you acknowledge that they aren't all the same. Does that mean that it might be valid for someone to dismiss or criticise a politician in some cases?

Would you like to withdraw or modify this statement?

I thought most people acknowledged that, hence the majority of the electorate voting in general elections to the mystification of some of the Joe Sludge's on here.

No I wouldn't care to withdraw it. Just dismissing an MP as a nomark is ridiculos without some big knowledge or evidence that makes their constituency irrelevant. Not that he was dismissing our much loved speaker anyway.

Archived