Beighton Albion FC - players wanted

Spavs

Players wanted for Saturday afternoon football in the South Yorkshire Amateur League, must be available most Saturdays, up for a laugh, a decent player and able to afford our subs which are £10 per MONTH!!...if interested then please message me or email beightonalbion@gmail.com

Look forward to hearing from all you talented lads up for a challenge.

so you have to pay if u r a sub

Subs are monthly and include your training, the way I see it as long as you train everyweek you are playing for free so I suppose the answer to your question is yes and no...depends on how much you participate.

Would still challenge you to find cheaper subs than that in Sheffiels for adult football!

DannyBoii, players have to be at least 16 and we currently have about 18 active members.

sevenmonkeys, I am interested as to who you are, you clearly know those two very well...yes they still turn up and give it 90 minutes, as for posing...could you when you look like that? =/ haha

Archived